Since then the firm has continued to evolve in a most unusual manner! Our interests and services are now so wide-ranging we have made an animation to explain them… Click here to watch the video
2003 - Oury Clark
Oury Clark Solicitors moved to 10 John Street as a number of partners joined the growing practice. The firm offers a full range of legal services.
2001 - Oury Clark
Oury Clark moved into purpose built offices in central Slough.
2000 - Oury Clark
Oury Colhoun & Co changed its name to “Oury Clark Solicitors”, thus creating the first single-branded, multi-discipline professional practices in the UK… Oury Clark Chartered Accountants and Oury Clark Solicitors. Also Oury Clark commenced building their new Slough office
1999 - Oury Clark
Clarks of Slough became “Oury Clark” and has been known as Oury Clark ever since.
1997 - Oury Colhoun & Co
James Oury (Richards son) had joined Clarks as an Accountant. He had also qualified as a Solicitor and in 1997 formed a Solicitors Firm called Oury Colhoun & Co with his partner Aileen Colhoun. The practice operated out of Jermyn Street in London.
1981 - Clarks
Brian Oury and Richard Oury decided they could no longer work together and the firm was split with Richard renaming his practice “Clarks”.
1959 - Walter H Oury & Co
Richard Oury commenced with the firm as a trainee and his brother (Brian) followed shortly afterwards.
1940 - Walter H Oury
The Reid Oury partnership broke up due to Major Reid's significant absenses to the pub. Walter Oury managed to obtain premises at very short notice at 18 High Street in Slough, now at 62 High Street, and commenced to practice on his own account as 'Walter H Oury' assisted by his wife. The practice slowly grew.
1935 - Reid & Oury
Walter Oury entered into partnership with a Major Reid on Eton High Street forming the partnership 'Reid & Oury'.